10 Dainty Necklaces You Need for Layering
Big statement necklaces burst onto the scene a couple years ago, and suddenly dainty necklaces became a thing of the past.
But wait. Do you hear that?
It’s the sound of your smaller necklaces refusing to gather dust in your drawers like they’re just some benchwarmers (or drawer-warmers)! Layering two or three delicate pieces is not only elegantly subtle, but can add a lot of understated interest to a simple outfit. Feel like you need some new necklaces for layering? We’ve picked out ten for you to mix and match together or with whatever you already own! Oh, don’t be afraid to mix different colored metals.
The cute necklaces listed by lowest to highest in price to suit your budget:
1. ASOS Ditzy Triangle Charm Necklace $11
2. Topshop Ditsy Stone Necklace $15
3. Banana Republic Bar Necklace $35
4. Evil Eye Necklace $38
5. Dogeared Infinite Love Pendant Infinity Necklace $60
6. Gorjana G Pressed Small Necklace $70
7. SHY by Sydney Evan Love Pendant Bezel Diamond Necklace $125
8. Jennifer Zeuner Small Horn Necklace $154
9. Pamela Love Small Reflection Pendant Necklace $171
10. Moon and Lola Personalized Gold Name Pendant Necklace $248 (Choose up to 10 letters.)
Itching for more dainty necklaces for stacking similar to the ones in this post? Stock up with Wantering!
This fashion post lovingly crafted for you by:
Fashion Marketing Contributor at Wantering
Currently coveting this dope Ela Stone Necklace